[o83fe]

had training today as usual at mac ritchie reservoir. got to row k2 wif xiaowenz hahaz.. rowing the k1 alone is getting a little dreary, so rowing with a partner is a positive change. we still find it difficult to identify our lanes, due to the many many many many bouys they set up in the water. they even have bouys around a weird, un-seeable fountain in the middle of the reservoir, i guess to tell people there's a fountain underneath there. wadever. den my stupid shoulder hurt again. i really dun noe wad is the matter with it. i might have torn a muscle, but it's stupid cuz it means i couldn't do so many things. i couldn't run with them either, cuz i stupidly and carelessly tripped over myself. i nearly rolled down a same flight of stairs TWICE. how klutzy can one get? i stubbed my toe again, but tt's nothing new since it happens almost everyday. but how am i gonna pass my NAPFA test if this goes on? ARGH!

went to the Tze Toh Aum temple just now to pay respects to my bereaved grandparents. the moment i stepped into the place, the emotions i felt years back welled up in my throat again. the fragility of life, the reality of it. dun really noe how to explain, but it's like a mixture of sadness and depression n weirdness.... yes, of course i'm sad that my grandparents passed away even though tt was some time ago, but i thought to myself, would there be anyone going to pay their respects to them when their children are gone? would there be anyone doing that to me when I am dead? wad would happen? wad really happens after death? the visions of the casket being pushed into the burning furnace, with my face at the glass, tears plopping, shouting for the last time, it's kind of making me tear again. i remember when my grandfather passed away, i got called out of sch from Childrens' Day celebrations. i dun remember crying at all, until on the journey back from the cremation, when i really burst out in tears, with my auntie holding my shoulders beside me. i really dun noe, but it's like the shock of death finally hit me and hit me hard. i just bawled. so.. this trip certainly evoked many thoughts within myself, covered by the sands of time.

Comments