[o116fe]

My dad was doing his army-driver homework yesterday. I don't know if it's hilarious, or irritating. He unfolded this mini table I used to do my homework on and got a stool. Getting a carrection mouse from my sis (without permission), a pen from my mom, he said loudly, "Okay, 1st session start." Then, he picked up the pen, opened the book and read the first question aloud. That's okay, I thought, we do that in exams too. But the thing is, as time progressed, I realised he wasn't stopping at only the first question. He read every single question of the 1st session and 2nd session, all the way to the 4th. And each session had about 40 questions? Another irritating thing was, after he read out all the four options (it's multiple choice), he'ld say, "Trying to trick me right? Not so easy. / I not stupid, check handbook." !?!?!?!?!?! I was seriously going mad. I was using the com so I couldn't get away from hearing his annoying remarks. Moreover, I doubt I can get away from his voice unless I'm out of the house. For goodness's sake, if your self-test is not tricky nor difficult, why should we all bother to even study? Or take exams for that matter. He's damn stupid. If he thinks doing homework is easy, why did the officers give it to him? So that they can proudly tell their Maker that they successfully contributed to the killing of more trees to provide high-quality paper for homework? Kiss my a**. It's just freaking annoying. And I had to endure all four sessions of his homework. Then he had the cheek to complain that it's all repetition. That's because he's supposed to complete one session after each lesson, not wait until all lessons are complete and it's last minute work. And he was the one who told us to do things today if we can, and not put it off to tomorrow. Especially regarding our homework. ARGH!
My relatives will be coming over later to start our annual CNY baking session. I only pray that my retard cousin is not coming. His mom is bad enough.

Comments