[o238fe]

I will not touch the modem/router this time. This time, let my sister go set it up. It's time she does something for the com. Seriously. Why should I always be the one? And I read somewhere that her chipmunk cursor thing was the one that installed those trojans on the com. That's why she still gets pop-up balloons that tells her the computer is infected whereas I don't. And who was the one who got rid of the pop-ups the last time? Me. So she can go without the internet until she jolly well figures that I am not going to do anything this time. Unless she does have access to the net somewhere else, otherwise I know she will itch soon. When she reads this she can choose to get angry at me, but I am not in an exactly good mood anyway, she shouldn't take me for granted for solving everything for the com so she that can use it. I am not being selfish here, I just want her to know, or anyone to know, for that matter, that sometimes, it's not good to rely on someone too much. What if I'm no longer here? When will she learn? I know I take things for granted alot of times myself.. such a hypocrite huh?

Things I fear. I fear myself. I fear the reaction, the consequences. I fear I cannot accept. I fear that I cannot adapt. I fear that I fear.

Been feeling nauseous sometimes all of a sudden. Is it because I hit my head? But if I got a concussion or something I would be puking already right? Think is lack of sleep. (No, I am not pregnant or something.. hahahah..) Maybe it's because I've been taking too many rocky and bumpy rides on the bus? No idea..

Comments