[o385fe]


Damn cool. The watermelon my mom bought sorta became a mini volcano with white foam oozing out and spilling all over the coutertop and onto the kitchen floor. My sis was the first to notice it, and she called me over to see. I was like.. 'oooh.. whoa..COOL' as my sis happily snapped away at the watermelon with her phone. My mom came into the kitchen after we shouted for her. She went like 'What happen? What? Huh? Why like that. Aiyo. All over the floor. Later ants come.'

You know moms.

So as she cleaned up the mess, I heaved the watermelon over to the sink and placed it there. My sis took a chopper and began cutting it. At this point, the watermelon oozed even more and there was even a sizzling and fizzing sound to it. We split it open in half and placed it beside the sink. I don't know what made me so brave, but I took a spoon and promtly dug a bit of the still sizzling flesh and put it in my mouth.

*PUI*

Tasted damn weird. And the taste sorta singed my tongue. Spat it out and rinsed my mouth. It tasted like a mixture of wood and cola that has no fizz left with a hint of bitterness and sourness. Gosh. Even my sis didn't try the watermelon; she usually would be the brave one and be the first to do so.

In the end, we had to throw the watermelon away. It's inedible afterall. Down it went the chute, fizzing and all. Hope it didn't explode in the refuse bin downstairs.

Comments