[o13fe]

missed spongebob squarepants today cos i woke up late..even tho i went to bed earlier than usual last night. the day is still searing hot..i'm melting. my father bought laksa for breakfast..didn't wanna eat it..he got all mad n said i wasn't the one to go to the market..i should go there n buy wad i want myself. wad the heck, whoever asked him to buy laksa for me? certainly not me. he blows up for no reason all the time n den the next minute goes back all sane n cheerful like nothing ever happened. he went into my room n reappeared minutes later with a stack of papers. firstly, i DO NOT like people to go into my room without permission, especially my father and sister. the last time my father came into my room w/o permission, he brought a fengshui master with him n fixed something on the window. tt's invading my privacy okay? n i wasn't at home. now he is writing a job application letter.. he's really crappy. he hates his present job now even though i think it's already the best considering his qualifications. he always complains tt his boss doesn't know wad to do, ordering him around.. dotx..isn't that wad a boss should do? the problem always lies with him but he blames everyone else. he's crazy. he thinks he's the best, always correct, never wrong. he believes in superstitions n thinks they can bring him wealth. doesn't he know that hard work is wad really counts? stupid. tt's why he engaged a fengshui master.. he's really stupid to believe such stuff. wadever they say is right, as in, wadever they say will benefit him is right. tt's how narrow-minded he is. so he will buy crystals n water fountains n i-dun-noe-wads for hundreds or thousands of dollars n keep saying he is so damn poor he can't afford to bring us out or buy stuff. then wad happens? the crystals are currently in the storeroom, rotting away. i'm so pissed.

Comments