[o25fe]

ooo..gothic paper is as mr dy said, it's so gothic that we know it's gothic but it's hard to write out why. tt's exactly wad i feel. my mind was like a blank, can't organise my thoughts properly at all. then ms chua came around to check our texts and she found a tab inside mine with the word "ironic" on it. I swear i forgot that i even have it inside. she tore it off, and thank goodness spared me from any discrimination. but as if that would had helped anyway, if i remembered that it was inside. in fact, when she tore it off, then i got an inspiration to write abt irony in my essay. hahaz.. but nvm, cos it wasn't relevant to the question either.

math paper..i'm so glad it's over. as usual, i did my questions halfway and moved on. i noe this is gonna cost me marks, but in my case, i think it helps me. at least maybe i can get some marks n not waste time. then one hour into the paper, i got the urgency to answer the call of nature. and the paper doesn't end for until another hour. man, the torture of sitting there doing trigo with pee coming out. i wish i could like clamp my bladder or something..wanted to go to the washroom but since it's at the other end of this block, i'ld like take 10min, which is plenty time and too precious to waste. but i'm glad we r placed in the Bridge for this paper..cos it's so comfortable compared to the LTs. i got a neck-ache from my chinese paper yesterday, i noe. 3 hrs of torture.

went to lot1 with hailynn n seokie after the paper. had lunch at long john's n we started talking abt good old times. i miss south view primary. we saw iffah n sindhu n after eating, we decided to go searching for them. we found them at popular n started looking at the illustrated versions of dracula..it was hilarious man. den at laserflair, seok saw her friend who could make his eyeballs 'vibrate'. man..it's scary.. it creeped me out a little. but it's funny. wonderful thing, nature is, to make us all so unique..hahaz..

Comments