[o416fe]

Took me long enough to finally get the time to sit down and blog about my birthday! Today I shall blog about my presents.. haha. All my other pictures are not uploaded yet. Goodness.. I'm really busy this sem. I shall start with the first present I received, which was from my cousin alan. Apparently he bought it like real long ago and was just waiting for when he can pass it to me for my birthday present. And the brand name, me and my sister had lots of fun trying to pronounce it, 'cos my sis says we have to pronounce it really fast, or it just won't sound accurate. Comme de garcon. Something like, com-dee-girl-zon. I don't know. Anyway I think the heart looks evil. And I see many ah-lians wearing this line of clothes.

Next is present from jason. The guy who recently tried to hapkido me after watching it on tv. No surprises here. He said very long ago that he will get me a psp, which was why he bought a psp for himself first to "test things out". We went to far east together to get it sometime before my birthday. We tried to bargain with the sales guy on the pretext that it was my birthday, but that nerdy guy refused. Oh well. At least his service was quite good. He was friendly and rather enthusiastic.

Next, my sister! A Lacoste bag which she had wrapped in a huge box and gave to me just before going to the chalet. So her present was left at home for the 3 days before I finally opened it. Anyway, I like the bag and I've started using it for school. But I don't think it is designed for someone like me who dumps everything in her bag and needs to bring so many things. My shoulder was hurting after today's lessons. Nevertheless, I like this bag. Like, I finally have a really solid-looking bag for school.


From here on I cannot really remember the order I received my presents, so I shall just present in order of appearance on this blog. Haha. Seok and gordon gave me this really terrific smelling bath set from bodyshop. The flowery smell is heavenly. There's also a hint of something that smells like grape...*swoon*. Yea, I smell so good..

Then seok made this photoframe for me! In rainbow colour too! Haha.. really.. this is one of the best presents I received because it brought back so many wonderful memories we had in jc. I love my time in pjc. I'll never forget those days man. And I noticed that seok used the number 1 macaroni for all the alphabet I.. haha. Thanks for the effort seok! I'm really, really touched.

Nat, manda, siyan gave me this starry pendant from taka and what's so special is that it can be worn 7 different ways. They even counted for me on that day. Lol..I can't resist stars, especially sparkly stars. Oooh...
Huikoon and cecilia gave me so many presents within their presents. I was like, hey, there are things inside the bag! The tinkly music from the musical drawer is soooooo cute. But the creepy thing is that the music doesn't stop when I close all the compartments. I think the sensor is broken. And I've always wanted to get those personalised name keychains for myself but never did because it's so expensive. (Ya, I'm very auntie and don't like to spend too much money on myself). I can't guess which present huikoon bought from taiwan, but yes, to have had lugged it all the way back to singapore..hahaha effort.


Jiemin and liqi got me this bling bling necklace! As I said, I cannot resist sparkly items and to have a big bling bling thing shining at me in the middle of the heart.. haha. I think my friends all know me very well. Thanks girls! Luckily they managed to get back to singapore before my birthday.

The canoe girls were all present except for gerksin, but she's busy and we've also 'scolded' her already. Lol. No la.. gerk don't feel bad k! Litang sent me a very fierce sms that goes something like this: 'Hey, choose what you want for your present. Bag, wallet, perfume.' Yes. Litang sounds so fierce. Anyway, they got me this amazing bag from charles and keith. I didn't notice anything until I really opened the bag and that was when I discovered the earrings. This seems like a new tactic for giving presents eh? The earrings were all in assorted star and sparkly designs. As I said, my friends really know what I like.. hee. I think the triangle earrings are to signify that I am a hazard? I don't know. Anyway I think the bag is amazing because the way they designed it is rather cool. It has these magnets on the top and looks really classy. I hope I can find the occasion to carry it soon!

My dear conz got me this clutch from mango and a lollipop from cameron highlands. Haha. The lollipop was extra actually. Anyway, she shared another present with sam, because she was afraid this bag won't arrive on time. The other present is a kimono dress, but it's still in the laundry so no picture of it. Met her boyfriend for the first time! He seems like a nice guy and she should be very happy being with him. I'm so happy for her!

My uncle san came to our house with his wife, pearly, and reanne. He gave me this swarovski necklace, another sparkly, sparkly present! I'm like some excited girl with all her christmas presents. Reanne is sooooo cute, waddling around my house.

Last present, from my kk cousin. He gave it to me as a belated present apparently because he didn't have any scheduled flights to wherever he wanted to get it from until after my birthday. According to my sis, this is a wristlet, and honestly, I had no idea there was such a term as wristlet. Talk about a fashion idiot. And yes, I know the brand, also from my sister. If I didn't have a sister I think I would be living in a nerdish world of bata and market clothes. Haha.

A BIG thank you to those who helped me for my birthday, to sam for helping me book the chalet, to my parents for sponsoring the catering, car and chalet. Thanks to my boyfriend and sister for helping me collect the cake. Thanks to all of you for coming down and for all your well wishes! Love you all!

Comments