[ofe23]

went for tt walk-a-jog thingie yesterday. i ran half of the way cos me father was..wanted to like challenge him. i won a consolation prize in the lucky draw. ah well, i feel consolated.

my cousin flew off for brisbane last night on the 8.45 flight. feel kinda worried for him too..must be the influence from his mother, my aunt. wonder how he is now? when he called, i couldn't say things like take care or wish him have a safe trip. i dunno y this is so... all i could do was to ask him to hang on while i went to get someone else to answer the phone.

today's exams were chinese and econs paper 3. i think i'm gonna flunk it.. my chinese sucks. i didn't know the meanings or pronounciation even, of like half the questions? n econs..i didn't have time to finish and i was writing in sort of half sentences like i feel i am now. maybe it's cos those late night studyings have drained the energy outta my soul.

tomorrow's gothic paper and maths. wad do u think? i hate essays..

i think i'm gonna start a showcase of all my previous literary works (secondary sch compos n some poems)..haha. just found them touching.. some of them.

wonder which stupid person planned the exam time-table? now they've gone and postponed my econs paper1 (last paper, oh TORTURE) to this saturday. hello? we've all got lives u noe? we DO go out on saturdays? not sch...

Comments