[oo5fe]

now it's at night. my training in the gym wasn't good today. i couldn't do the weights properly without support from anyone..haiz.. the t-shirt front is ok i think, but the back, i think is not nice cuz it's kinda obvious the designer made the printer blow up the design to cover the empty space. BAH. not feeling okay right now..dunnoe y. hahaz..

who wants to be the next girls' captain?

ivan n the guys funny.. argue abt pronounciation things. wanna tell them my friend n i had this "debate" in pri sch also b4 tt's y i could make my argument sound n not becos i'm quick-witted. i'm dim lah. but at least everyone was happy.

my record for saying tt "f" word was twice in a day n i wasn't even swearing cos i was just explaining something to my friend. it's pathetic isn't it. i'm too clean?

waking thoughts became merged in, or continued in, dreams

Comments