[oo6fe]

dreary day today. slacked around the house till after lunch n then went back to my sec sch to collect my 'o' level cert. was also a dreary journey...all the construction works n stuff..i wore my carnival tee to avoid implications wif the security guard. outside the general office, i saw my sec4 math teacher. he didn't recognise me when i said hey n he just walked past. -.-|| well, i forgive him for tt cos he ain't no called a monster for nothing. in the office, i saw 3 guys from the other class. one of them is presently in pjc, i think. well, at least the clerk wasn't bitchy today or i would be taking quite some time inside. walked out of sch, saw hui koon. still can't believe tt she's in track n field or dunnno wad health n fitness club. then i got the bus n went to imm. i saw a guy who is a little different.he took out an exercise book n began writing stuff inside. he spelt tuesday as suesday. den i wonder if he is copying the bus no. plate. wad was in his mind at tt time..i just wondered wad if tt guy was me..wad waould it be tt i was doing? den i remembered the escalator incident again..wonder which escalator it was. they've renovated till i dun remember.. anyway, i just wandered in Daiso by myself, looking at everything n walking into every corner. end up onli bought one item. den just left the building n took the bus again. u noe..i ever took 190 n just aimed the air-con at my hand n just got my hand numb until i got of the bus. i m not afraid of the cold as mych as i m afraid of the heat. sometimes i can't feel the cold. ice maiden i can't overcome the heat cos it sends little needles pricking into my skin. i can't stand it. just did the same in the buss all the way till cck station. again wandered around lot1 aimlessly. bought a few things n left. came home to a damaged tv. my sis! she does nothing all day but tok on the phone, watch tv, eat. she rots. i m so pissed off by her, as usual. i had to move my tv into the living room so we can watch tv. asked her to help n wad she does? chat on the phone somemore. wanna cut off the telephone line sometime. m so pissed. P.I.S.S.E.D at least i finished dracula.. but jane eyre is more torturous than i expected. aarrghhh.. but hailynn's making me smile.. she's such a cheerful bee..heehee.

Comments