[o37fe]

i am so interested in bog mummies, egyptian mummies...etc. wonder why there's this fascination with it though, and i freaked my geography teacher from first three months out cos he asked us which countires we would like to visit and why. there's pompeii, home of the perfectly preserved bodies of the victims of the eruption of Mt Vesuvius. why, their expressions are also perfectly preserved. the other is of course egypt, valley of the ancient kings... or wadever. i want to see the sarcophaguses and all those ancient toys which they buried in their chambers with them after death.

i am really pissed with my sister today. she's so irritating. BLECH.... irritatingirritatingirritating

i'm not being treated fairly... my sis is rotten and so bad but she gets a new discman. her results are the bottommost and her attitude to my mom sucks. she doesn't care abt what my mom thinks, takes her concern as shit and cries just so she can go to a party at 9pm.
SUCK

Comments