[o39fe]

okay.. so my sis has bought her phone. and OBVIOUSLY she's much happier now. we should had made a video of her 'before' mood and 'after' mood. there is SERIOUSLY a MAJOR difference, you'ld think she's schiziophrenic. she's so damn irritating. especially when she tries to suck up. BLECH!!!!!! :P

my phone... i guess i won't be buying it... it shall be my dream until i become rich overnight. it just costs too much for me to handle. and my sis... she didn't even feel a pinch when she forked out the dough. obviously cos she's those kind of girls who just care about their style and not about how expensive it would be to achieve it.

`*~dReaMs aRe mEaNt tO bE maDe wHeN aWakE sO iT cAn bE fuLFillEd ~*`

my friend seems to be much better now. i visited her yesterday and she was able to answer questions but not really correctly, i guess. she could make some handsigns and she could grab my hand. i was happy when she did so.. she even tried to say something, but unfortunately, we couldn't understand wad she was trying to say.

hoobastank's performing at sentosa tomorrow. how i wish i could go! haha... but wad will i do there but listen anyway...

my body's aching, esp my stomach muscles. i got a cough too... and now it's terrible to cough cos it hurts so.

^*-when you think you cannot, you can actually do much better-*^

Comments