[o44fe]

it's teachers' day today but where am i? at home rotting away... actually, i slept for quite a long time cos i burnt alot of midnight oil last night for my gothic term paper.. it sux. i think i did it wrongly anyway.. i dun noe why did i waste time on it. anyway, din go back to my secondary school or primary school at all. my secondary sch because the sch's teachers suck. not all, but most. and i dun think i have happy memories there so, wadever. my primary sch was because my ex-classmate cum god-sister is not going too. moreover, i didn't prepare anything to give them.. i noe i noe.. it's the thought that counts.. but i wanna show my appreciation tru prezzie cos i dunnoe how to vocalise my self. which is bad. didn't get anything for my jc teachers too. not that i hate them or anything.. but just dun feel any attachment or closeness to them yet.. even my sec sch teachers are more close.. dunoe if astro went back, but he did say no. u can get the same reaction from us.. "For What?!?" if u ask us to go back. haha..

went for morning run yesterday and den gym/weights training. it's amazing i pushed myself so much. but as usual, i can't lift the weights that any of the girls are doing... my arms are stupidly weak. i wonder why. i think i'm going to buy some weights to strap on my wrists so that i can strenghten them... yea.. i should, i should. i really love water prac more than land training. it's better because, being someone who can sweat buckets in only a few moments, being in the water is so much more comfortable... but not that i stay in the water just to be wet lah.. i just love the outdoors more.

Comments