[o45fe]

Funny SlurpeeTM
Okay, I had a SlurpeeTM just now. It tasted really funny, like grape and apple and coca cola and whatitis all mixed together. The colour is of greenish-brown, (I'm sure it's not brownish-green) which is unlike the brown which is the colour for coke flavoured SlurpeeTM. I'm not sure what it is now.. and I know people say I'm not supposed to drink SlurpeeTM at this time, but do I look like i care?

Twitchy Eyebag
Uh huh.. I've got a twitchy eye.. I wonder why. Of course, my mother attributed it to lack of sleep. It's been twitching for days already, and it's irritating. I wonder if people can see when it twitches. I'm sure it'ld look very idiotic or lecherous. UGH!

Training
Training today. Did usual weights and felt that I could do better today than Monday. Phew... but the Arnold Curls and Dumb-bell flies are still bad... i need alot of support from LiTang to make those curls really curl and the flies really fly. Sickening. Someone borrowed a radio from the school and we were blasting music in the gym... total coolness. They should do that all the time. But sad thing is, I could only recognise a few of the songs out of the entire CD. But I loved the songs which I knew...

Comments