[o47fe]

hahaz.. been so long since i was here.. now that i'm back.. time to clear off some misunderstandings.
i DIDN'T say mr sas was a mean teacher. i never did. in fact, i'm grateful already that he didn't blow up at me or something. he saw me the other day and i explained stuff to him, and he told me he understands. ever met such a caring teacher? i doubt so.. esp after my secondary sch life. therefore, it stands that mr sas is a nice teacher and i acknowledge that. thanks to all those people who left encouraging notes in my tagboard.. THANKS NADZ!! it's not a terrible thing anyway, this, i learnt a lesson... i need to be more tactful of what i say and express.. i dun wanna become like my dad. eww...freaky freaky thought.
NO.

It's Been Raining Lately
yep, the title says it all. it's been raining often lately and gosh, those terrifying thunders are back. i believe they are out to get me. as this goes on, i am actually getting more afraid rather than immune to them. i'm really scared. now i even jump when there's thunder. it used to be that my heart would miss a beat but now it's both. it's really disturbing and i dunnoe what will the effects be on me if this goes on. i know one reason i screwed up my math test was because of thunder.

It Never Rains But It Pours
it's like there are many things happening lately. other than school, i mean. know the Jakarta blast? tt's terrible. i hate it when such things happen. then sch, there's a ton of work, it just never seem to end. there's been so many tests that i've lost my hand. it must had dropped off after one of those essay tests. the canoe girls have been going for morning runs. this is just stressing me out even more.. cos tt means i need to train more too, or i will get left behind. then i'm worried that i wouldn't pass my promos and get retained. i dun want this to happen, ever.
I MUST STUDY HARD.

some people can be so irritating. i wonder if i'm as irritating to them.

i had several weird dreams in the past days. not that they were haunting or scary, but they make me feel a tinge of fear. in my dreams, people whom i have not seen since many years ago would appear. and they are like dear friends found again. problem is, i had never been close to them. another thing is that these dreams actually remind me of more past events in my life. like bryant khan from my primary four class, how i had to hide under a table and how he tricked me from my hiding place. then the interesting part is that the place which i am in is always a combination of many buildings. like the school's block with the community centre mac donald's and the kallang toilet with some attap structure. and the thing i hate about these dreams? they never end. as in, there's no proper ending to the story that the dream is trying to tell. it just ends abruptly, and i wanna know how it ends. but do we have part 2 of dreams? will this ever happen?

Comments