[o48fe]

my wisdom tooth's trying to come out. but it hurts so much. the wise mother says that the gum is too thick and so it is trying to force it's way out. the thick gum part is logical, but it still sounds funny. i dun noe and dun wanna care but the pain is making me lose my appetite. haiz...

our gothic term presentation is finally over, after the four of us' hard work. cheerios to hailynn seok and nat!! we have finally finished it! YAY! at last we dun have to stay in sch till the dark hours..

i heard that my friend might be discharged soon. WHIPEE!! tt's so good. but i feel bad for not being able to visit her in the past two weeks. will do so after the promos. speaking of which, i am not prepared for yet.. left with less than 15 days, i better buck up.. i wish the whole class will get promoted together.

my eye's still twitching, i hate it.


Comments