[o58fe]

my stupid printer's still not working. it seems like the entire computer station is forming a mutiny against me. haiz.. wad will fail to work next, i wonder. what with project work hogging my life, i cannot live without the com. perhaps they are jealous that i loaned the laptop from school and afraid that i will neglect them. ooo.. dun think that way please, it'ld only be for 2 weeks and this set, it would have to last me till forever or my dad has money, although forever will come before my dad had money. Please dun break down on me... i need you... i NEED TO PRINT SOMETHING NOW!!! i've been plugging this socket into this hole and switching this here and there and still it is not working... aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh.. i feel like i am about to collpse into a fit of convulsions, just writhing in my nice, big, leather, cushy swivel chair until the printer sputters to life again. or i can bring the laptop home again to print. but the laptop is super laggy too. ~sigh, sigh, sigh~

i still dunnoe how did i manage to injure my back. it's amazing. and you noe wad? the pain is there, but there is nothing to prove that it is there except my feeling. stupid. i wonder how long is it before i can train properly again.

the team has evolved now into doing wad i call the 'toad call', or wad my uncle and cousins did to me at Pinaccle, Australia. They were echoing my name over and over again, pretending that the pinaccles did produce echoes. okay.. lame, i noe. and it was irritating, now that the canoe guys are doing this, i feel funny.. cuz it's not my name they're calling now.. haha.

still no promos results.. bought the lit books though.. super ex..heart pain.

Comments