[o64fe]

tHe gRudGe... i swear i will never ever watch a scary movie at the cinema ever again.. unless i dun have to pay for it. haha.. but it was fun watching the movie wif u all guys! but i'm sorry i disturbed u all by always asking abt wad happened on the screen. Jason gor... if u ever see this, i noe u will be laughing ur head off but please, i can't help it.

came back from lot 1 just 5 minutes and my mom asked me to get changed and go there again. very funny. but nvm, i dun feel like staying at home alone. my sis not at home too, she went chalet. thing is, she called at 5pm and told mom that she's very bored there cos her friends were all in pairs and she was left alone to start the BBQ. too bad sis... tough luck. so she said she wanted to come back... haha sounds like she's homesick man.

my op went like a whoosh.. i dun remember much

today marks the end of my loan of the sch's laptop but my printer still not working wif my com. so how? but i achieved something last night. i managed to get my cd rom drive working again!! and i didn't haf to spend big bucks to get it done. i'm so proud of myself.


Comments