[o81fe]

you know, sometimes it is hard to let go.. quite difficult to forget espcially are painful memories. i am still stigmatised by this shoeshop lady i encountered back when i was about 6.. terrifying. and when my friend met with an accident (thank God she's recovered now) the horrible mishap in chinatown, celebration of childrens' day in pri3 became a sad occasion, my fav teacher leaving, tt guy who wrote me a letter.....

there's always this indescribable emotion within myself, which i am unable to express in words nor speech nor actions. it is always stuck just down there, but it just remains stuck... until a sudden twist of Fate, a sudden change in the way things are supposed to be done and catastrophe will surely strike. sometimes i guess it's just better to remain that way.

i chanced upon a blog by Alwyn, who is from City Harvest. I'll say that he has pictures which captures the most beautiful of the human emotions. His entries are closely related to the angst and trials n tribulations of a Singaporean and they remind me of the local poet Boey Kim Cheng. Altho i didn't finish reading his blog, his entries depicted a different perspective of things which made me stare in awe. most inspiring i would say are still his pics. it's a pity i lost his blog add.

Comments