[o85fe]

Mid-yrs are officially over for me.. and i'm pretty sure i'm going to fail even more badly than i did for common test. Didn't study much, as a result had panic attacks that caused me to lose sleep and shit alot. ALOT. So yea, tried to make up for lost time by buying into my sleep time, but it wasn't enough. It seems that the daylight made me procrastinate. The night made me panic. I hate lit now. It's a subject i noe i'm gonna fail no matter wad. Can't seem to concentrate on what i want to write (that is provided i have something to write at all). I ALWAYS get lost midway tru an essay, especially for AP. sry mr koh, but AP just isn't MY cup of tea. Boey Kim Cheng's a good poet, we all know (sure we do, we had him as a guest for our lecture). But i just cannot convey the issues i want to tell examiners i can discuss as well as those A students can. Maybe that's why i'm still studying and not writing best-sellers? WADEVUR.

My sis started her very own blog. HORRORS. okay, not so bad, but still.. the pigs are flying. My sister, the almost computer-idiot, who visits friendster.com and neopets.com when she ever uses the com, or only knows how to play The Sims, A BLOG?!? Of course, she required the assistance of yours truly. Otherwise, she didn't even noe how to sign up. As in only sign up.. for friendster, neopets or anything. She's that computer-proof. So yea.. hope her forray into the blogging world will eventually lead her to the mysteries and allure of online games like MapleStory, which she swears never to ever want to touch. Oh wells. The world might be changing afterall.

Comments