[o92fe]

it's been so hectic lately.. we've got back most of our prelim papers, (actually all becos we already noe our marks, no thanks to mr koh) and all i can say is , it's a disaster. for me, that is. my grades are not good, and if mr kwek were to see me, he'ld say he's disappointed, worried and who knows what else in his vocabulary list. he called one of my classmate creme de la creme, therefore he's Creamy. (-.^)? the sch wants us to present them with a present. wad are we going to buy, stupid sch? i thought of buying table (1) and chairs (2). we share the money with a01 then we can split the cost. imagine 2 stupid looking classmanagers going up the stage with a DIY table and 2 DIY chairs.

HILARIOUS.

I shall make gordon go up if we really buy. but i looked tru the ikea catalogue and the tables are either too fancy or too expensive or too small. I saw another piece of furniture. A BAR STOOL! cos we got these cafe style tables in the canteen, i presume it's for ppl to stand n eat? No idea, but if we get the chairs, den the future Pioneers can SIT and EAT at the tables. Right? the problem now is the transportation and how many we should get. our budget allows for 5 chairs tho. is it enough? I don't care. I dun wanna buy books for the library since the students probably won't even know it exists in the library. P$s suck. I thought of umbrellas also, since we seem to have a shortage of them, or the student council should be waiting at bus stops faithfully as rain falls. (Get the hint, Student Council?) Absolutely not in the mood to carry chairs arnd in sch u noe? Especially not to present them on stage either. Horrible thought.

Comments