[o103fe]

This is so weird. Definitely very, very weird. Here it goes:
I woke up this morning, all fuzzy and half asleep (DUH). As usual, sprawled on my bottom-less bunk bed face down. Then I recalled having a dream. Now, I always like to recall my dreams, because I want to find out if I really re-dream dreams. So I just propped my head (still face down) on my pillow. Then it came back to me. I married one of our class guys in my dream. (cue audience) OMG. I don't remember who that person was though... what a pity. The setting was this. I remember feeling absolutely happy about the marriage, I was sitting in this thing, sort of like a carriage thingy, with my husband beside me. I assume the carriage idea came from a book I read before falling asleep, as the protagonists fled from their town in pursuit of an enemy in a carriage. Then another bit of the dream floated back to me. We were on our way to see either my or his parents. I recall that the guy said something like, my mom will be so happy. Or something like that.

So....
1) I got married to a guy in my class.
2) Our marriage is not open.
3) Who the hell drives around in a carriage these days?
4) Who is that guy?!?

On one hand, I hope to find out, but on the other, maybe not. The dream had felt so real, with even human emotions of elation in it. It's actually quite scary. But in reality, yesh.. you all know who that other person is. Shhh....

Now, care to share some dreams with me?

Comments