[o113fe]

i think my cousin will be back today and nat should prolly be back tmr. i dun believe she gained 20kg. NO. how can that ever happen? anyway, if she did, she can get it off even before i go jogging again. i know she can.

i seriously hate my dad. what rubbish he told me this morning. "No lah.. i think you should use this time to go pursue wad you like. I tot u said u wanna learn Japanese?" *roll eyes 1 million times* Excuse me, but who was the one who told me to use my own money to pay for the course when i told him i wanted to sign up? Who was the one who told me it's none of his business if I did sign up for the course? Of course, him. Utter rubbish. Then yesterday night, he came back from my granny's hse and started big-talking again. "You know your ah gong arh.. ask him walk say leg weak. now see la.. become cannot walk." (munches on bread NOISILY. repeat: NOISILY) "got stitches also can move one. see last time my father, abit stiches say cannot move, if nt will open the wound, den later heal already wad happen? he cannot bend his finger!" (proudly) "wah, den i haf to carry your ah gong...." yadayadayada... can't he see that no one is interested? that no one is even acknowledging him? den he had to complain about the bread. HELLO. he already had his dinner. no doubt a sumptuous one too and he's having bread. ppl painstakingly wake up in the morning to buy bread for you, you still dare to complain. say wad not nice. who buy this kinda lousy bread...etc. den wad happens? he's eaten the entire loaf. just fine, dad. just fine.

i was quite surprised that mr koh doesn't know that i'm a choir girl in secondary sch. and he thought i would be an alto if i really did. haha.. but no. i was a mezzo soprano and proud of it. he keeps thinking i'm this sunshine girl who will climb all mountains and walls and row across oceans or something. NO. i'm not that strong either. if that's wad he think i am, what would he think about xw i wonder. hohoho..

Comments