[o120fe]

Yep.. i went back to help out yesterday. Did the job of ferrying the juniors around. It's fun. No one capsized, though once we nearly did. But it was such fun to be back on the water again! I LOVE rowing. In the water. Getting te tan. Working on the arms and feeling the boat push through the waters and move in the direction you command. (yea ms perfectionist here so i go where i want, perfect path) One time i ferried this junior named alson (is tt how u spell?). He was similar to the others, all wobbling in the boat and making me work extra hard to keep us balanced. (haha, i deserve the credit, don't i?) then his friends practising balancing on the shore were shouting "EH NI KAN ALSON KE YI LE! ALSON KE YI LE LEH! NI KAN NI KAN!" (means: hey look at alson! he can balance already! balance already! LOOK!) i was guessing the guy behind me was alson, and so i asked wad his name was. He WAS alson. and from there i giggled like hell to myself. LOL. Come on, those who paddled in K2s will noe that it's more stable and hey, you're rowing with a senior. Besides, he knew how to scull the water when his instincts told him he was off balance. But anyway, it just reminded me of how i first started rowing the K2 by myself and got scolded by Coach. Poor me was waddling the boat just along the shore of Kallang basin and Coach just yelled for me to get out further if not i'll never row a boat again. These juniors had it easy. Then there was once i capsized and got called back to Coach. He asked me why did i capsize and made it clear to me that it could be avoided. Oh man, getting scolded for capsizing okay? And my juniors capsized like mad at macritchie without even the slightest scratch on their skin even. Okay okay, shan't bore ppl with my reminiscing. I know my sis likes me out of the house. =6

Comments