[o123fe]

feeling damn depressed right now. to hear that our results will be out next friday... i dunno wad to say. just feel like all the emotions are knotted in my throat, my tongue is tied, my brain numb and my heart heavy. after that conve with seok, i feel really sad. it's like i see my life over right at this moment. i mean, just because u did well for the whole year is not going to guarantee you'll do well for that single paper. circumstances are all different. we never know what the paper is like unless we're psychic, the setter or God. even the teachers themselves don't noe wad is going to appear in the paper, much less the students. i noe, these are only excuses the human spirit wills itself to believe as truths in times like these, but this is the only thing that keeps me from going insane. have nothing to say except that the day will show the truth. but it will only show what happened during that paper, not before or after. not the preparation, not the work. it's only what our mind was thinking in that 3hrs we do the paper. i guess i should stop here now, i'm beginning to deillisionise myself.

Comments