[o136fe]

my mom stepped on shit today. went stinking up my cousin's bmw and then the mrt cabin. and i thought it was me and already planned my cleaning procedure to rid of the odour. but then, not me, so phew, relieved. btw, shit happens. shit stuff like having to choose which courses to take in uni, and then shit choices the uni has to make as whether to take them in or not. but then again, there are other shit choices in life people have to make, which i shan't go into detail. all of us make choices. but sometimes, i make choices that makes me wonder why i didn't just get a dog as my best friend. maybe the darling dog won't be able to talk to me, but maybe at least it'll be a more trustworthy buddy whom i'll have to clean after for the rest of it's life, unless i want to be charged by the SPCA or animal rights activists around the world. oh well, as i mentioned, shit happens. who cleans up the shit, depends on how much you wanna be responsible for it. you can leave it there for someone to step on and pass the shit on (like the dumb cat tt left the shit for my mom), or maybe pay someone to clean it for you, or maybe you'll be smart enough to shit in the toilet bowl and clean it up yourself.
there, i've stuck to my main topic for the entire length of my so called 'essay' so i'm proud of myself. =)

Comments