[o152fe]

Another dream post! Back from my weekend at my grandma's house. I was sleeping in the living room again, due to the train, etc etc. This dream was about seok. I remember I was going seok's house to share some cookies with her. Choco chip. Then seok's house was very, very bright, all around was nice, big, bay windows. Fast forward, seok very happy, suddenly her father barged in and told her she was to go overseas study the next day immediately, no questions. Somehow seok got really upset to the point that she hung herself from one of the beams in front of the main door. But the rope didn't hang her or her dad cut the rope off or something. She got sent off in the car the next day with a huge luggage. I was stuck in her house alone with a box of cookies. So weird. Ok, the explanation of the dream part now. Before I slept, I watched The Maid. Those who watched know how Esther Santos and subsequently Rosa Dimaano died (or almost died). So maybe my imagination pieced bits of my old memories with new ones and mashed a new and outrageous story for me to dream of. Seok, don't worry kay, it's just my overactive imagination, not some ominous warning. =) Btw, she told me if I dream while sleeping, it's as good as not sleeping at all 'cos my mind is not taking the rest it needs. Which probably explains why I feel so tired even though I sleep ample hours. My weekends are becoming more like trips to the cinema now. Dvd movie screenings are like one after the other. So over the weekend I watched The Maid and 3Ge Hao Ren and could had watched Monsters Inc ( Qi Rui's selection) and Cry Wolf. Oh and Pearly shitted on the floor 'cos she wasn't wearing her diaper. Then she was saying 'lao shu lao shu (rat)' while standing at the same spot staring at her shit. Then QiRui saw it and shouted 'LAO SHU LAO SHU PAO CHU LAI LIAO! (the rat ran out!)' My mom went to inspect and concluded that it DID look like a rat. Hahahaha, the sight of my cousin standing there and whining was so hilarious.

Comments