[o153fe]

My sis was reading some random blog posts out to me just now. They are so funny, 'cos the grammar was simply, atrocious. ' i very unluck...i tot i is super....end up...i is not...haixxx...' tt kinda thing. I mean, nothing wrong with bad grammar, but there's something funny in how some people seem to be able to speak properly but not write properly. And before people start bashing me for laughing at people with a weakness in grammar, let me assure you, I do not proclaim myself to be that good at grammar. We all make mistakes, ya? It's just my perfectionist streak that even bothers to edit my mistakes in blog-posts. So maybe the mistakes you see are my real mistakes.

My reading pace and desire to devour books have slowed down alot. Because my cousin, the same one who bought us the Wonka bar, gave me THE ENTIRE SET OF INUYASHA ANIME! Boy, I'm so happy. But it's in dvd, meaning one disc is approximately 4hrs long. This, in turn, means that I sit in front of my com for 4hrs each time (at one shot if possible) and savour every minute of watching Inuyasha. But the spoiler is of course, my mom, and also the ache one gets from sitting too long and not having enough movements. I'm only through the 2nd disc and trying to finish the 3rd disc. There are 16 discs in total. Man.. when will I get to finish the enitre series? It's starting to look like a camp here in front of my com. There's food, my phone, my water and my PILLOW! =) I love Inuyasha. 犬夜叉, らせなさい!

Comments