[o159fe]

First things first: taggie replies.

kexin: we only stay over the weekends and unfortunately, them too.
nat: i've gotta extract humourous bits of my life otherwise my blog would be mundanely uninteresting si?
seok: i'll wear a tag saying: certified nurse on accompaniment; ch**g seok seok. that way u'll be the only one who's allowed to save me :b

Now onto normal business. Hmm.. wad normal business? I vaguely remember stuffing myself with sushi and chawanmushi and being a cam whore with seok n nat n siyan. Haha, I also remember getting soaking in water when I was supposed to be swimming. That got me a painful tan so now i'm brown again. yay! I did swim, but my strokes were all wrong and i've got no breath. So, rather than drown myself, I swam less. Heehee. Seok the swimmer swam 13laps. This means I swam about less than 1/3 of what she did. On to chawanmushi at sakae. I ordered 2 (!!) chawanmushis for myself! I'm so proud of it. But I most probably could had ordered more if I hadn't had the tuna. I LOVE SUSHI! and the raw salmon and chawanmushi.... seok ate all the fried stuff: fried sushi, fried crab meat, fried scallop etc. ika hotate!

watashi wa gakusei desu. anata mo gakusei desu ka? ie, watashi wa gakusei dewa arimasen.

That's about what I remember from studying my textbook 2nights ago. Hmm.

we are so primed in taking pictures that once a camera is out, we keep taking pictures. all mr koh's fault. lol. there goes nat; *shing* camera appears. we go: *whoosh* move in front of the lens, posed and ready. we took alot of pictures even though the place wasn't a famous landmark. no famous person, no special occasion, just a shutter-happy occasion. alright, i'm gonna go look at the pics now.

Comments