[o162fe]

Someone cranked the volume on max to some bollywood radio station. Someone somewhere downstairs. Is that person mad? Or simply too excited over getting a new contraption called the radio that he/she needs to share his/her joy with everyone in the vicinity? Imagine this:-

A: So? Heard my new RADIO?
B: I can hear your radio, yes it's a mighty fine one, I shall say.
A: Ah yes, yes. Can you speak up a little louder?
B: That's because your radio is so loud, now you're getting abit deaf.
A: Huh? Sorry, you gotta excuse me. Don't you love the music this channel plays?
B: Oh yea, but can you turn the volume down a little? The music's kinda stuck in my head.
A: You love the music too? Eh, sorry, cannot turn up louder. This is the max.
B: I said TURN THE VOLUME DOWN!
A: *jiggle* *dance* *twirl* You wanna come in? Then you can hear the song better!
B: NO. BYE.

Yea, it's been playing since around 11.30am. There's also this annoying doorbell ad they keep playing. There it is again. It's so irritating. GOODNESS.

Comments