[o164fe]

I am still in a frenzied mood since ytd. Since I received this letter from ntu, asking me to go for a WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW!!! I am so not good at interviews. What is it with these people? Will interviewing me find out how I will be like if they get me in the uni? Put me in directly and see for yourselves!!! ARGH. I asked mr koh what I might be able to use in my portfolio. He said poems, essays etc. Then I said, hmm, how about my GP essays? -> lol 'cos my essays were never really quite good. So there, I am not bringing a portfolio, unless you want me to show them the handicrafts I make with my hands. They ARE creative works, right? ~sigh CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!? Perhaps, if I really pull through this interview panel, maybe I'll give up Jap studies even if they gave me a spot.

Jap studies VS Communication Studies

SIGH. My cousin said maybe if I got into journalism, I cannot blog lest I provoke some comapny laws. yea, maybe. But I doubt so. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! NAT KANG! HELP! I'll most prob fail the interview miserably...no portfolio.

Today's the 49th day since my grandma's passing. We went redhill to um..perform the ritual? I dunno what's it called la. Anyway, GBGS aunt is there as usual (check the previous pospisode *post episode* if you don't know what it means) and I swear, her mouth does not stop yakking rubbish. All talk and no work. My uncle said, all questions but never the solution. My cousin said, only mouth got move, the other parts are immobile. She insisted that my aunt wrote 'mu qing' (mother) even though I was pretty sure it wasn't required. She insisted that we all draw circles with the dots even though again, I was pretty sure there was a difference between a non-dotted circle and a dotted one. She insisted that we burn the paper boxes on the floor instead of the drums provided. And ended up leaving the ashes on the fire-engine access way. I then asked my cousin: what would happen one day if she couldn't talk? My cousin replied: she'll snore. I shuddered at this reminder. Yes, she still has her thunderous snores. Man, she's pretty noisy, doesn't stop making noise even in sleep. Oh and her GBGS action of the day was: If I had known you would come (my uncle), I would ask him not to buy his own prawn mee and he could had saved $3.
OMGOMGOMGOMG

Comments