[o167fe]

Haven't been blogging for some time, so this might be a loooonnnngggg post.

Took the mrt last week past swiss cottage and guess who I saw? Mr Jason Lim on the fire-engine hardcourt. He's still donning that same navy blue adidas shirt and shorts. And I still cannot bring myself to calling him Jason as he told us to. Some things don't change I guess.

Saturday night, we went safra bowling. So embarassing can? Almost all the other people are pro bowlers with personal ball and the works. Me and my sis were shuffling in our crocs and feeling totally out of place. KK practiced his 'helicopter' spin and my uncle had his own bowling ball and yea, both played better than me and my sis. We scored worse each game, from 68, which wasn't that great already. At least I spared twice :b Even Pearly knew how to bowl from observing what we were doing. She threw this sand-filled ball in the exact manner one would bowl. KAWAII!!! After that went to west coast mac's. Never been there before and at 12am, it's a wonder how it was still quite packed. The next day I had tuition, so I had to go home.

Sunday: first lesson and first time tutoring. My student is Zackery, and he has ultra long eyelashes that I am sooooo envious of. They are so long and dense! Not bad for a young kid, 'cos I think he's not naughty or playful. At least he keeps to the table and does what I tell him to. In the evening went to causeway pt. to celebrate xw's birthday. litang went korea so she was the only one absent. *jealous* Anyway, gave her a treat at swensons. Before that, qiying, gerk and I went to cold storage and bought a bag of potatoes, a multi-pack potato chips and a box of mee sua. xw was really shocked and we kept laughing, especially at the pink ribbon we stuck onto the plastic bag.

Monday: helped my mom with her work again. Rode her old bike for the first time and fetched alot of letters. I couldn't move at first, and was wobbling side to side like mad. (I could cycle since I was 3 or 4 kay?) Plus I forgot to pump the tires. Stupid rite? Haiz.

Tuesday: 2nd lesson for Zackery. He could write the chinese strokes I taught him on sunday. Not bad.. Then I taught him the chinese words of some fruits. AND I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE RAMBUTAN IN CHINESE!!! Someone smack me. I was late for five minutes because of the bloody weather which caused the bus to be slow which caused me to take 2 buses and miss one and possibly caused me to take a bus with one of my most dreaded cousin. BLOODY weather. Why can't it rain peacefully without thunder? HUH? And the lightning is playing tricks on me. Wherever I turn my head, the lightning strikes there. So I lost count of how many times the lightning dazzled in my eyes. Stupid thunder. It shook the bus you know. Freaking worried the bus will just topple and fall on it's side. Bah. I wanna sleep already. HATE thunder.

Comments