[o170fe]

Today was quite a fruitful day, I must say. The agency gave me two new assignments, one of which starts today. So I had two assignments for today. I managed to lvl up in maple (yesh keith, we still maple, so what?) Then I left for the first student in bb, then came home, have dinner, then leave for the next student in cck. Not bad eh, rushing here and there. I met deepika on the bus home from the first tuition, and guess what? She's a history and geography relief teacher at Swiss Cottage Sec. OMG. I don't think I would ever return to that sch voluntarily again, and there she was, a relief teacher. WOW. Then she's also taking driving lessons at the oh-so-nearby BBDC. Deep's become so skinny.. Wonder if she's starving on her vegan diet? Lol. My new student was giving me The Attitude when I finally arrived. The dumbdumb coordinator gave me the address to a common-shelter area. How nice. So I was late for the lesson by about 15min, wandering about trying to look for a high-rise building when the address she gave me was a low yet high sheltered space. The student was all grouchy and unresponsive and totally bored that she had to do science questions and all. But hey, that's to deter me right? 'Cos her previous tutor left after the minimum required 8lessons-if-not-pay-penalty policy. Anyway, I managed to persuade her out of her grouchiness and even got her to finish her fractions. Btw, a secret for those who bother enough: I totally forgot my Pri5 science. I didn't even remember what a balsam plant was or if moss was a fungi. Hahahaha..never fear 'cos help is here! Yea, I found my Primary sch mini encyclopedia and will be reading furiously, devouring every word. I'm responsible, ya? ;b Tomorrow's another new student, and so happens to be at seok's hse area. At least that's one place I know I won't get lost in. That coordinator is so unreliable.

Comments