[o174fe]

FINALLY! I am accepted! WOOHOO! xiaowen told me she received hers sometime ago, and so did gordon and seok. So worry-wart me was worrying and thinking bad thoughts, like for the a level results. I was thinking, hmm maybe I din get accepted, then they mail those accepted once first, explaining the delay in mail. So i was fretting that I wasn't going to get accepted into any uni and gonna haf to look for a permanent job and the like. Then my mom msged me this morning to tell me that she had my letter with her. (if u all don't already know, she's a postwoman) But being the pessimist I am, I was thinking, 'Here comes my letter of unacceptance, the Sorry to inform blah blah..' Then my mom came home, and I couldn't see any letter, except my father's letter from the bank. I finally asked my mother where my letter was. Then she took out this big, brown envelope from her bag and told me I didn't receive it earlier because OUR LETTERBOX OPENING WAS TOO SMALL. How dumb can things get? Stupid things always happen only to me. Really. But all the same, I'm super, super, uber happy that I am finally accepted into a uni! YAY!

Comments