[o176fe]

Another more or less fulfilling day. Managed to chiong maple (yes, again, I still do maple) within 3hours. Then went for tuition at Zackery's. He's getting difficult. It's hard to even get him to sit still, much less teach him properly. His chinese is still very bad, but at least he knows his hanyu pinyin better. And he has a really short attention span. I don't know if I should teach him multiplication too. He's good in maths and english, just not chinese. Plus the fact that he's not willing to learn chinese makes it even harder. Tuition at Caryn's was better. She's lively, and yet not too hyper, so it's okay. But as time passes, she gets tired and her mind slows down. I have to keep explaining the same question even though she did the previous one perfectly. But never mind, as long as she understands, she can ask a million times. Now I see why some teachers love teaching even though it can seem quite a chore. It's really the satisfaction of seeing your students excel.

So tomorrow's the General Elections day. All the rahrah will be over tmr. Wonder who will win over the seat in our constituency?

I'm still very confused regarding the uni application. It seems I gotta go for some medical check up that includes a chest x-ray. ??? chest x-ray? Somehow it seems that if you are not healthy enough you cannot get into a uni. Issit? I dunno. Very confused. Plus the matriculation form. They say they'll send another one, or do I have to fill in the one they sent? And I need a photo? Then there's the concession for transport. Blah blah blah. No one to ask. So lost.

Comments