[o186fe]

There's a certain chain of shops selling Voodoo dolls now. I just wanna assert that they are IMITATIONS of the Taiwanese Voodoo dolls. And guess what they have as their slogan? "Be original!" OH WOW. How original they are! I was looking at how badly they are trying to imitate all the nails and swords and what-nots that the original Voodoo dolls have on their bodies. And the names, OMG. Total flop. Imitate until so bad, I cannot stand it. Then this stupid saleslady came over and asked me what I was looking for. I gave her a weird look and told my sister loudly, "Since I got the ORIGINAL from Taiwan, why should I bother buying one IMITATION one that sucks so badly and give myself an eyesore?" The saleslady walked away. Puleeze. Know what you are selling ok? And they are trying to sell it at such a high price. Ppl please support the original one, creativity rocks. *Imitation= no creativity=no brains* I know this post sounds like I'm really being unfair to the shop and the imitation dolls, but sorry, I'm just pissed that they are trying to portray the REAL dolls as the imitation ones and usurp the claim as being the original dolls. This is just soo not right. Let's sit back and watch those people who buy the dolls and think they have the originals. Whee~

Comments