[o187fe]

Watched Scary Movie 2 on saturday night. So R(A) one.. all the sex and sex and sex. Well, of course there are the stupid moments, like the opening that showed The Exorcist, and the possessed girl just pee-ed and pee-ed 'like a horse'. LOL. They really said that. And then the mother just slammed her daughter's face into her own urine. Hahaha.. then came the vomiting at each other scene. They just puked at each other like one would throw food at each other during a food fight. Hahahahaha.. super gross and super funny.

I went KBox with HuiKoon and Cecilia sunday morning. (Don't say not fair that I went with other friends, say you all didn't book me first) My first time at KBox! Or any KTV for that matter. Wasn't that bad and I actually dared to sing. Cool~ but of course my voice cannot hit all the super high notes and if they did, were all the fake fake voice. Then went shopping around in Marina Square, HuiKoon spent like $26 on a pair of Harry Mason earrings. She bought shoes and nail polish. She spent the most among us three and she was whining about not being able to go out the next sunday. Cecilia wanted to buy shoes, but none of them caught her fancy and she ended up not buying anything at all. Well, I bought this shimmery and glittery nail polish from The FaceShop and bought ChapStick 'cos my lips have been dry and cracking since tt time I went down to MacRitchie. At least I bought something and Cecilia was just unhappy that she ended up with nothing to show for one day's worth of shopping. Moreover yesterday was the start of the GSS and shops were giving all the discounts and everything. And btw, those earrings that nat bought for us from america, were they expensive? 'cos they looked exactly like the HarryMason's earrings, which costs anywhere from $50-$120 a pair.

Comments