[o188fe]

Really. You will know Natalie when you meet Natalie because Natalie will always be Natalie. Quite a mouthful huh? Hahaha.. but it's true. Just take today. Apparently Nat wanted to go out somewhere, just anywhere. So she got manda to call me. I was free since it was in between tuition time and needed to get dinner. So we decided to meet at bpp. We went to MosBurger for our dinner and nat as usual had to do something unusual. At first, she asked if the guy who took our orders could add some water to her iced lemon tea. That guy looked puzzled enough at that request. After we sat down, nat suddenly exclaimed that she is going to ntuc. "I'm gonna go ntuc to get a lemon." *stunned faces with mouths hanging open* "This lemon tea has not enough lemon. You should see how pathetic the slice of lemon they gave is." *further astonishment* And off she went to ntuc, leaving manda and me speechless. After a while, she did come back with one lemon in her hand. "I'm gonna ask them to cut the lemon for me." And she brought her precious one lemon to that same guy at the counter and made her request. That poor guy brought nat's lemon over to his collegue and asked him to slice the lemon. That guy took the lemon, looked at it for a few moments, then went into the kitchen to slice that lemon. And so nat got her lemony iced lemon tea and she kept repeating "This is the best lemon tea ever. Next time I'm going to bring my own lemon and my own swiss knife." Yes, nat, we hear that. And yes, that is nat for you, as wacky as ever.

Comments