[o193fe]

My students are going overseas one by one this june hols. Therefore, I will be, free! (<- say it nice and slooow; sounds like a cartoon character, forgot who) How much do I mean in their heart, we shall see if they bring souvenirs back. =b Was on the bus back and I saw a very familiar figure on the roadside, flagging for a taxi. MS PANG! She looks the same, goodness. Wonder if she will recognise me though. But what happened to her CAR? I won't know 'cos the bus just zoomed past her onto the bus stop. Went back to peejaycee with nat this morning. Mr Koh was in the act of 'donating plants to the school'. Lol.. forever the nature, peace corps, down to earth, person. Then saw Mr Ang, who said I looked like I 'lost weight'. H-U-H. If your weight goes from 51kg to 55kg, is that considered losing weight? My mathematical self says no. (and I'm not ashamed of telling the world how much I weigh, so there) Had to borrow correction fluid from the clerk because nat's ran out. And the way she told me to 'remember to return it later', you would think I would conveniently take it home with me to paint little white blotches on my wall. Whee.. so fun. Mrs Wee's still Mrs Wee. Still love her light-brown eyes and her ever cheery disposition. Still remember when we thought her PE lessons were the most hellish in the college. How wrong. (But not very wrong, either.) Hmm.. who else did I miss? The drinks stall canteen vendor? Still as rude. She slid my 50cents change across the counter. And I bought 2 sausage-and-chilli-wrapped-in-bread-dipped-in-egg-then-fried snacks just because I don't know where else can I find it outside school. Didn't have enough coin to play with the food-vending machine buttons, so I left it alone. The school now has a FREAKING POOL TABLE and a STUDENTS' LONGUE. How unfair can life get? Saw my Swiss junior, and she seemed comfortable in college. Good for her. OH AND ONE MORE THING. Ms Chua is going JAPAN to study. I so wanna be in her place right now, rushing like mad to learn how to speak and write in fluent Jap and then head on to the land of the rising sun. ~ahhhhhhhhh heaven. Which brings me to the topic of whether I should apply for the Student Exchange Programme in NUS, which offers only French and German LPP right now.. wonder if I take it, will it clash with Japanese. DILEMMA!

Comments