[o196fe]

Oh how we screamed our lungs out for Lian Ai-ing. WOOTS!

We went kbox-ing on saturday. (finally!) Hahaha and all of us sang, including Nat, except that she didn't really sing that many songs. But, SHE SANG! Hurrah! And that girl pierced her ears, HURRAH! too! Haha.. yes nat. We'll know a Nat when we meet one 'cos Nat will always be Nat. Who else pierces her ears on impulse after long ears of persuasion? I'm so proud of you!! Kbox was really mad. Me and seok sang Rainie's song with a super act cute voice and we just kept laughing like hell. Repeat, laughed and rolled around like hell. Hahaha. Nearly couldn't finish the song properly. Was great fun. But the food sucked. I ordered salmon and I got the yucky chicken. YUCKYUCKYUCK. Manda.. look what you're missing out on. You could had just begged, borrowed, or steal money from us so tt we can k together. Haha. Okay, going bonkers. Yea.. been like that lately. When I'm free, I'm so free. But now, when I'm busy, I am really busy. Hardly had the time to blog.

Saturday, my cousins were arguing over books. Retard said: "I have dragon book you don't have." QiRui: "Orh hor.. you said the word dragon. Cannot say the word dragon one." RS: "I not scared of dragon one. I got alot of dragon book. My papa also got alot of books. I also got alot of Pokemon books you don't have." (All these happened because I was reading a book and they saw me) QiRui:" I don't like Pokemon one. Pokemon not nice." RS: "You don't like then all your Pokemon give me la. I got alot. You don't like all give me la." QiRui: "I don't like Pokemon. I don't have Pokemon also. Pokemon so ugly." RS: "Wah got Superman on TV!" Me: "Ya. You tell your mommy bring you go KFC buy. I just ate it yesterday. I got the tub and I threw it away." RS: "Ying Ying zhe zhe! You throw away superman? Why you throw away?" Me: "I don't want then throw away lor." RS: "Where you throw?" Me: "Dustbin lor." RS: "Huh.. why you throw away?" Me: *cannot be bothered* "Don't want of course throw lah. You want you ask your mommy bring you go buy." He looked so desperate when I told him I threw Superman away. Lol. And I told him that on purpose to crank him up. Look how delirious he became.. show off somemore lor.. You got dragon book I got Superman bin which I threw away. Hahahaha..

Comments