[o197fe]

Yes, to all readers of Nat's post.. I have something to admit. I'm not Fee. I am an alien who invaded Fee's body and took over her mind, controlling her every actions. I come from the planet Freakyououtwithsillyantics. =)

Okay, seriously..I just got back from canoe camp. RAWR! Went dragon boating this morn and took the 12man boat. I was a right rower. Gosh. (This was in KALLANG! I MISS KALLANG!) WARNING: please be at least in training for maybe 3months before you decide to something so energy-draining. My arm protested in agony with each stroke after our 500m of casual madness rowing. Now I understand the seh of those pro dragonboaters. *bow* Best thing was.. I finally get to feel tired again. And not sian.. it's exhausted. PLUS my tan! Not really tanned like before, but at least much better than having the look of a washed out tan. Haaaaaahhh.... the juniors got really nice even tans and look at their muscles! Such nicely defined ones. Not all la.. but most.

Days in school was really fun. Sigh~miss those days when we were studying in school. We belonged there, as students. Not some super seniors who came back to school. Miss the environment, the quiet grandstand when no one's around, but you know the rest are in the other parts of the school, having lessons or slacking away. Having only one uniform to choose from every morning, walking the road to get to school, opening my locker, (I especially miss this part, I don't know why) and just being in school having not much worries. ~BAWL~ I MISS SCHOOL! Sry, but I am a nostalgic kinda person and I miss all these things most. (nat forgot to mention this 'cos it's nt behavior that is classified as 'madness') Haiz.. sitting on the granstand at night, remembering when we had debriefing after gym sessions as the sun set and most others had all gone home. Argh........... I can drone on and on about this, but I think I should just stop here.

Comments