[o206fe]

Going to watch 'Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest' tmr with conz and ham! YAY! Ham booked the tix for us but eh.. like too early for movies.. anyway tmr I will be spending the whole day in Orchard. Zzz. Bear said something about not getting emotional about tmr's meeting. I really dunno what he means. And some chain reaction thing. HUH? I really don't understand and he refuses to tell me. Gosh. So I shall see what happens tomorrow. Maybe I need to read up my horoscope or something. Gonna be busy, busy, busy.

Yea, echo seok and nat. Time flies. School is starting in one month's time. Went for health check yesterday and was quite traumatised by it. We had to pee into a cup for urine test, take off our bras for the xray... And the people refuse to give me a examination robe even though I was wearing a white top. Bleh. "Take a deep breath. Hold it, hold it. Okay." We had to do a amanda-hands-on-hip thing. And we had to stick our elbows to the xray screen while doing that. It aches okay. NUS MPSH is still the only area I am familiar with. Lol.

Comments