[o209fe]

=D Went to manda's house yesterday, intending to spend the afternoon soaking in the jaccuzzi. Reached there, ate fishball noodles while getting manda to tell me abt fright night in ntu. Sounds like fun and I sort of regret that we don't have fright night for sports camp, but also relieved that we don't. Went back to her house, and we started playing with my phone. Never tried the BestPic feature before, and turns out to be a multi-shot kind of thing that we found really funny. Hahaha so we ended up taking pics like doing 1,2,3,4,5 pictures and happy-sad pics. Really hilarious. Manda came up with the idea of mouthing something and we would have to guess each other's words. Really spooky k? 'Cos the pics are taken so fast, it's like we're watching those plasticine step by step cartoons. And only our mouths moved. So after my phone batt died out, we played Cluedo. 2 person Cluedo is no fun and no-brainer. Once I solved the murder just in 2 steps. Then manda solved in 2 steps. Only a few times we needed more steps, but we already knew the weapon, murderer etc. Just that we don't have the points on the dice to move to the correct room. Zzz. When nat and seok arrived, we then played Cluedo again. This time is was more fun, and manda solved it. Sleuth Manda. Haha. So yea, ended up not going anywhere near the pool at all. After Cluedo, my phone was charged and we took more pictures. We really look crazy in all the pics. Camera-whores specially brought up by Mr Eddie. Lol. By then I was really late to meet Conz and so as we walked, I showed them the FaceWarp thingy in my phone. Hahahahaha nat loves that, I know. Really cool how the application knows which part of our faces are the mouths and eyes and such. The warping of course looked mad. Let's take more pictures next time!!!!

Went causeway point to see the slippers that I liked. They don't have the yellow one there though. So end up with nothing again. Empty handed. Sigh.

Comments