[o211fe]

Had fun at the beach yesterday! Went to siloso beach. Supposed to meet at harbourfront mrt at like, 11am? But by the time everyone who was supposed to be there was there, it was 12.30pm. Bleh. So anyway, played volleyball (at which I still sucked) in the hot sun, perfect for tanning. Luckily I was on the side where the sun was behind me or my face would be burnt like ba gwa on the fire. Sadly, my back is burnt like ba gwa. And I got the ugly ugly shirt tan line. Went on to play one round of bridge, and of course me and my partner lost. Haha. I never guess my partner correctly. So went to build 'sandcastles' on WeiHeng's suggestion. We built a 'submarine' at first, but then it looked pathetic and we went nearer to the coastline to build our 'castle'. (Notice all the inverted commas) They built a 'castle' and some watchtowers, and I turned my failed turret into a car, with 3 lumps of sand as 'people'. Hahaha, really pathetic. Took pictures of it. Ben got my shorts wet on purpose. Then he dragged me into the water.. --" yea. Got wet but not dunked. DRAGGED into the water. BingZhi kept trying to destroy our nice sand sculptures. (heehee.. nice) Okay, then we played monkey in the water. DO I SUCK AT BALL GAMES OR WHAT? I was monkey for the longest time ever. Then Joshua had to tease me by throwing the ball only when I walked in front of him. The rest told me to pinch his nipples and pull his armpit hair. HAHA..too gross for me so I just grabbed his arm hair. But I still lost. And then I had to pass the ball to the person next to me when I finally got out of monkey. Sad right. WeiHeng volunteered to take my place but, what's the point. Anyway, was more fun having me as the monkey right? Heee.. After monkey we went for ICECREAM. Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. NICE. We were all digging for fudge pieces and poor WeiHeng couldn't get any. When he finally did, his face was like a little boy's, contented and happy. Finish the tub, decided to swim across to the island thing, but freaked out 3/4 of the way because esther saw some fish thing. Went back shore, and saw some sandcastles. We went to get a closer look, but found it to be only conical sand piles, and swam across to the beach. It had these sudden drops of depth and like one minute we were standing, the next our feet couldn't touch the ground. Then sat on the rocks like Mr Koh does in a BoeyKimCheng-moment. Swam back, washed up went back to Redhill Food Centre! Got the keys to mahmah hse and they hung out there awhile. Then the mother msged me to ask why I wasn't back. And she put 'Better come back now.' So fierce right. Haha. But I did la. So some of us left and the rest went Geylang for BeefHorFun. Oh btw, WeiHeng had to eat half a packet of rice as forfeit for UNO Stacko. Then CheeFei had to drink 750ml of water as forfeit. Haha. All the things they come up with.. My tan is really bad now.. Hate the marks.

Comments