[o212fe]

NUS is driving me nuts with all the application stuff and everything. Damn tuition loan and grant thing itself is giving me so much trouble. They never told me I had to register online with MY own account. I logged into my dad's and my dad is named the STUDENT. Like, HUH? Then I realised I had to log into MY OWN account to apply my dad as the person who will pay my tuition fees. I mean, he's the one paying, so shouldn't it be application through HIS account? That means I can just make my dad pay everything without him knowing. Okay, the main -ve point here is that nus should had told me I had to go online to register for the loan. :C Next thing. They sent us this letter telling us that we have to pay about $3k through giro. WTH? Why is there this extra amount when we have the tuition grant and tuition loan? Another thing is the bidding system. Wad cors thing. And they asked us to check our examination dates first in case there is any clashing and we have to drop one paper. And to my horror, they have almost all papers from different modules on the same dates AND times. So how am I supposed to do 4 exposure mods from my faculty? I cannot do the exams and therefore will have to fail my uni life. Even if I get the mods that don't clash, I would have to take 3 papers in one day. Anyway, I don't even know what are the requirements to pass uni. Or whatever it's called. See? Uni is driving me nuts. Why don't they just tell me how to do stuff properly? And not ask us to read some pdf file from the com screen and not being able to scroll down properly with the mouse roller? Zzzz.. pissy pissed.

Comments