[o213fe]

Really messed up. Feel so frustrated and stressed over the stupid CORS system. Brilliant. Just brilliant. We don't know why so many people want to take the same subs as we do, and why they only open those slots to us. And then we don't know what the other people are thinking when they throw so much points in for whatever you happen to be bidding on. W-H-Y? And I have camp tomorrow, which means no access to com [I hope not (-/\-)] for the whole day until the bidding is over, closed or open. HOW? Nat says she dowan to go to camp because of this, but managed to change her mind and leaving early instead. So what should I do? Stay in camp praying fervently that I just manage to get past the lowest successful point bidder? ARGH. You all know I crack under pressure. Going into demented state now. And yes, nat. Watch out for my occassional screams for no reason as I might just be doing that now.

Comments