[o216fe]

Just back from oweek, temporary, not permanent. Will be going back to rah rah-ing on thursday. Really feel exhausted from all the things we do, even though we nua-ed alot today. Will not go into details about each camp day yet; typed out all in my lappy and just yet to transfer over. Now my head is in a woozy wuzzy (fuzzy wuzzy, nat?) state that refuses to acknowledge that my living room floor is flat. It assumes that it is actually tilted to one side, the right side being higher than the other. Don't ask me why, but I just feel like that. Slept only 3hrs last night. Tonight will be my marathon sleep day. Btw, never been so rah-rah high hee ho in a camp before. These oweekers are so privileged. Hahaha not true la.. haven't reach that nirvana stage I did in Sports camp. But.. reaching. Watch out for the Mad Fee soon. Me, a cheer ic? LAUGH OUT LOUD. But, yea, soon. I might be. My head is not talking sense to me right now. Sleep deprivation kills.

Comments