[o221fe]

If I can put my voice here as my blog post, everyone will be able to hear just how drained I am right now. I know it's not the end of the world, but I just feel depressed. For some reason. I didn't get my ONE LAST tutorial slot. Sort of feeling a sense of resignation. Not that I won't ever get that final slot; I'm sure I will. But that somehow things just not going the way I planned. I guess I gotta learn to accept that. Seems uni life is full of such minor disappointments. Oh great. My sentences are coming out jerky. I never knew I can even sound drained in words on a screen. The war has just started. Prepare to battle, fee. I can do it. Okay, now I sound schizoid.

Theatre practical was fun. Games. At least not something I had to memorize, like my Japanese Language one. Oh gosh. At least I can read some of the hiragana now. I'm so proud of myself. Got some readings to finish. Movies to watch and critique. (That is, if I even understand it.) Painted my nails. Not the usual bling-quality I get when I finish, but it will do for the present state of Fee. Kinda makes me irritated too. Oh nat knows why. 'Cos I am the Perfectionist. My nails aren't perfect enough. Just too lazy to get it off and redo it. I'm not vain. (Now I am giving random thoughts. This is disturbing especially since I DO realise it.) I think tonight I need some therapy. People, do not expect the all cheery fee today. She is out.

Comments