[o236fe]

The closure to the End. The finality of a Life. The Beginning of troubles. The Continuity of Disharmony, the Feud, the Rage, the Rivalry.

1 funeral,
2 places,
3 families.

Last day of funeral, and there was a freak rain this morning. Don't know how many of you actually believe in superstitions, but I think sometimes, it's really hard for me not to believe. All of a sudden, before we have to move out with the funeral procession, this rain started. It was still really sunny, but the rain just kept pouring. My mom kneeled at the head of my grandfather's coffin and said, "Mother, are you feeling upset? Today is Father's funeral, so make the rain stop." The rain did stop. And the ground was not that hot and unbearable to walk on with only socks. Then after the burial and everything, just as the last person boarded the bus, rain fell again. Not tender drops, but harsh, pelting rain. Just some random thoughts coming out, not totally in relation or sequence.

I did not shed even a drop of tear. I rather this than to force myself to. There's no need for false pretences. My eyes did well up with tears, but for my grandmother, for the state of things and for the transience of Life. There are things that seriously needs to be done before it's too late. And you never know when is 'too late'. The drama revolving round the 2 deaths, certainly arose from problems such as these. But yea, it applies to all aspects of Life too; I know it sounds really cliched. 2 deaths, less than 7mths apart. The loss- of 2 elders, 2 grandparents. The pain, of generations. The feud, of people involved. I know I am getting philosophical, but current issues just cannot be ignored. Nice how people think millions of thoughts per day, how it all happens within one person. Isn't it amazing how our brain works? The complexity...neuroscience. (this word itself evokes pain from my heart.) I am Fee, Felicia, Ying, student, daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin, sister, friend, acquaintance, playmate, oxygen-to-carbon-dioxied converter, believer, non-believer, enemy, alliance, classmate; essentially a Human Being. Homo Sapien. I cannot even begin to explain how complex humans are. Doing so will mean much more that we don't know, much more that we cannot explain. Fan2 ren2. Fan2 nao3. I am no genius. I am no God. This post's irregularity just tells one how my mind is working at this moment in time. Please ask my brain to shut up.

Comments