[o247fe]

My uncle made this remark this morning. "When I have a grandchild I would already have been dead." This is damn sad can. I'm not saying that his sons are lousy or anything, which I think they are not. But his elder son just broke up with his 8 yr girlfriend. And he's like.. 31yrs old now? I don't even know if he has a stable job. I'm worried about my uncle. We're not really close.. but I still care for him and my auntie. (I know it's hard to tell but I respect my elders alot. Of course only those who are sane. And do not irritate me on a frequent basis.) They are getting old and yet they have to worry so much. And that son.. he's so childish that even I cannot stand him alot of times. I'm sorry if he reads this, but I think he can tell when I am irritated with him. Oh well.. just feel sorry for my uncle and auntie. Really hope they will be able to relax soon.. to have less worries.

Comments